Monday, February 8, 2010

MiChael was here

I just wanted to update a previous post.

First and foremost, I've made a list of some more Utah names I came across in the last couple of months:

-Kassi - simple, but still weird
-MariLynne - two names smashed into one and then spelled weird, with the bonus point for the mid-name capitalization
-Aimii - this is how Nintendo would spell it

If I were from Utah my name would be either Mikel, Maikle, or MiChael.

Anyways... Have you ever seen these Apple stickers that people put on their car windows? Why would anyone do that? That's called advertising and in the real world you ought to be getting paid to put that on your car. And that's called selling out.

By the way, if you are getting paid for that let me know where I can sign up.

So are these folks really actual people that are admitting they paid 80% of the cost of their computer for the brand name, or do they just love apples? Are they actually so in to editing video and not being able to use any decent spreadsheet or CAD program that that they advertise it on their transportation? Do they really like buying from a company afraid of software and hardware competition, or do they like the nostalgic feeling that they get thinking of the Macs we used in elementary school to play Oregon Trail on? I'm going to keep a granny smith in my car and throw it at the next car I see that has one of those stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment